Welcome to Onvine

Welcome to Onvine.

Onvine is committed to offering quality, interesting wines to you in a relaxed and friendly way.

We offer a range of monthly subscriptions that offer themed collections for you to enjoy whilst exploring the many facets of the world of wine.

We are also proud to support boutique producers and offer a select range of wines for one-off purchase as well as specially themed one off collections for the more sporadic purchaser.

Last month's collectionTrans Tasman Drops

This selection shipped: Haven't received it?

Jul 1

Z
Trans Tasman Drops

Kiwi Whites, Aussie Reds

  • Mahi Pinot Gris

    Mahi Pinot Gris

    2016 Pinot Gris
    Mahi, Marlborough

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine
  • Hunting Lodge Marsanne Viognier

    Hunting Lodge Marsanne Viognier

    2016 Marsanne
    The Hunting Lodge, Gisborne

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine
  • Askerne Chardonnay

    Askerne Chardonnay

    2015 Chardonnay
    Askerne, Hawkes Bay

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine
  • Yalumba Galway Vintage Malbec

    Yalumba Galway Vintage Malbec

    2014 Malbec
    Yalumba, Barossa Valley

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine
  • Chalk Hill Barbera

    Chalk Hill Barbera

    2013 Aglianico
    Chalk Hill, McLaren Vale

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine
  • Running with Bulls Tempranillo

    Running with Bulls Tempranillo

    2016 Tempranillo
    Running With Bulls, South Australia

    h
    Rate this wine
    View this wine

Collection Notes

With winter now having us firmly in it’s grip, we thought it a good time to bring you a line up of full bodied Aussie reds and flavourful Kiwi whites. These wines should help quell the winter chill and provide a nice accompaniment to some heartier winter dishes.
With just one Shiraz on the Australian side of things it’s a good opportunity to enjoy some different varieties and styles coming out of the country. This month’s wine of the month, the Chalk Hill Barbera, is a great example of the interesting and varied flavours being produced.
On the flip side, we’ve selected just one Sauvignon Blanc this month to emphasis that New Zealand is no one trick pony either. Whilst 75% of the white wine produced in New Zealand this year was from the famous grape, the remaining 25% is full of variety and character.
Plenty to enjoy this July, we hope you agree!

Tom , June 29th 2017

×